Mothers Day Card by Alicia Redshaw

 

 Hi Everyone, and welcome to my post today which is the bonus Mothers Day Card I shared last week that I created with the leftovers from my Hot Foiled Patchwork Scrapbook Layout ---->here.
   

 I have simply used three of the leftover 1.5"x1.5" Hot Foiled squares, a layer each of White and Vervain cardstock, a clump of blue roses and one of the beautiful chipboard titles from the C'est la Vie collection.

 

The pink foil on the title and the blue on the centre square are two of the 16 new release Hot Foil colours.  There is also an awesome new Case available to store your Hot Foils in.

 

Well I guess that is it for me today, except to share some linked images of the products I have used....


                         

 Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day

#artdecocreations   #couturecreationsaus    #ultimatecrafts  




You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts