Foamiran Flower Card & video by Alicia Redshaw

Hi Everyone, and welcome to my post today which is a card that has a Foamiran Flower on it, and as a bonus I have created a video showing how I have created this flower.  My video is a warts-and-all affair where I show how I use imperfect and torn flower layers.  

   

I have used two cream cardbases in the creation of my card - one for the base and the other has been used for the embossed layers and the Hot Foiled Sentiment.  I have also incorporated a Cut, Foil & Emboss Feather from the new Nouveau collection in my card.


The Hot Foil colour I have used is the new Pale Gold Mirror finish from the new release Hot Foil colours range.  And yes I have fussy-cut around the Hot Foiled 'Celebrate' Sentiment and then raised it from the surface of my card using tiny pieces of Foam Tape. 

 

I share in my video how I alter brads to use as Flower centres that co-ordinate with my projects - so I never have the wrong colour flower centres because I make them co-ordinate with this technique.

 

I also share in my video that there is no shame in using some strategically placed glue to dictate how a flower sits on a project.

 

 

 So without further discussion here is my Foamiran Flower Tutorial video

https://youtu.be/JYGUYHTpCCc



 

Well I guess that is it for me today, except to share some linked images of the products I have used....

                         

 Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day

#artdecocreations   #couturecreationsaus    #ultimatecrafts  




You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts