C'est la vie card by Anita Enright


Welcome to Friday everyone, I hope you have had a great week even if you were working like me.

I am continuing with the gorgeous C'est La Vie collection.
My card today was creating using off cuts from my 12x12" paper pad.  It shows
how you can ensure you make the most out of your paper pads.


For this card I made a 6x6" white card base.  You can resize it to any size depending on the off cut paper pieces that you have .

After making the card base, I selected a range of papers and cut them to 2x2" in size.


Next I destessed all the edged and placed them on the card base just to get an idea of how I wanted the card to look.



I then adhered them all down, making that when I attached the double sided tape that I didn't go right to the edge so that once all pieces were attached, using my fingers I could distress the edges more. 
The next picture shows the extra distressing along with two pieces of decoupage flower attached with 3D foam mounting tape.


To finish off I just went to town with my flowers to make it very pretty.
Sorry for the hot glue gun threads.... I thought I got them all.


PRODUCTS USED

C'est la Vie Collection






Thanks for stopping by... hope to see you again soon.
Keep crafting :)

Anita E



#artdecocreations   #couturecreationsaus    #ultimatecrafts  




You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts