Remember When by COLLETTE MITREGA


#artdecocreations   #couturecreationsaus    #ultimatecrafts  

Hi Friends

I am continuing my festive journey with 'It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas' and getting through some of those Christmas photos.



I love the big poinsettias that you will find on a number of the pages in the 12" paper pad, and knew when I saw them that I would cut some out. 

Here is what I have created.


I think it is very Christmassy and that red is so rich and devine!

Here is what I did!


  1. First up I cut out three of the big poinsettias.
  2. On white cardstock I drew a red pen border 1/4" all around the page, I was noy too ,precious' about creating a straight line, a wiggle here and there looks great and is easier!
  3. I cut the music strip off one of the pages from the paper pad and attached it approx 5" up from bottom of white base page.
  4. I attached the poinsettias, using foam tape on the one that surrounds the photo.
  5. I attached the vellum poinsettias onto the layout by slipping them behind the main flowers.
  6. I mixed some red pigments with a little water in a mister bottle. I used this to colour my chipboard title.
  7. I used a glorious gold mirror foil and the Go press machine, and foiled my chipboard flourish, (it looks so pretty!). I then attached this to my layout, using small pieces of foam tape to support it.




8. I cut a strip from the 'text' page, (Merry and bright) and attached itto finish my layout.


Easy, fresh clean and very festive, I do hope you like it. 

PRODUCTS USED

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas Collection

Other Artdeco Products




Not too long before Santa comes, still lots to do!

Hope you find time for some crafty fun.

Collette 

xxx










You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts