Christmas Windows Card by Collette Mitrega


#artdecocreations   #couturecreationsaus    #ultimatecrafts  


Hi Papercrafters

I have had fun getting a little bit messy with this card. I used lots of the beautiful new dies and papers from the 'It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas' Collection from Ultimate Crafts. 

The collection is fabulously Christmassy and I always seem to sing Christmas carols to myself while I craft with it! 





So for this little card I......

  • Covered my card base in paper from the paper pad.
  • Die cut the gorgeous window die and rubbed some white paint on it.
  • Attached some acetate to the back of the window.
  • Cut some floral patterned paper for behind the window and attach it the card with foam tape.
  • Attached the window with foam tape.
  • Created the lovely little 'Christmas Spray' with vellum poinsettias, die cuts, flower buds and pearls and a little bit of fussy cutting for the leaves.
  • Applied a fine sprinkle of glitter (after all it is Christmas and I do love bling!).
  • Printed out on my computer a sentiment onto a scrap of paper from the paper pad and popped it onto my card. 
  • Done!
Here are a few close ups:






Products Used





Other: White Paint

Thank you so much for popping by today

Happy Crafting

Collette
xx







You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts