You Make Me Happy by Jo Simons


#artdecocreations   #couturecreationsaus    #ultimatecrafts  

Hello friends and a Happy New Year to you all!
I hope this year brings you all much love and happiness!
Today I have a layout to share with you all.
I am still very much enjoying using the Ooh La La paper range and I have also added my favourite die from the new Ornamental Affair die collection.
Here is a quick run down on how I created my layout.

I first started with a little of the Anna Griffin Texture paste and also my favourite stencil - Secret Garden Damask.

Using a plate I traced a circle.  Before hand stitched around the  line you have traced I stamped using the Sunshine Flourishes stamp set from the Ooh La La collection.




I then cut two of the Everly Background die and embossed them in gold embossing powder.  I then rubbed a black inkpad lightly over the top to give it a little more depth.
When my texture paste was dry I also rubbed light a blue inkpad over the top just to pick up a bit of colour from the photo.
I then set about layering paper and diecuts and of course a doily :)
Here are a couple of close ups.



Thanks so much for stopping by
Until next time
Ultimate Crafts Products used


 




#CreativeInspirationLive



https://au.pinterest.com/ArtdecoBrands/https://www.instagram.com/artdecocreationsbrands/







You May Also Like

3 comments

Popular Posts