Magnolia Heart Card by Tracey Cooley

#couturecreationsaus

Hi Everyone 

I created this card for a show on Create and Craft UK that was aired live at CHA where I was honoured to have launched Ultimate Crafts Magnolia Lane Collection designed by my friend Sue Smyth, but unfortunately time ran short and I did not have time to demonstrate it on air so, lucky for me that I get to show you all here.


The First thing I did with this gorgeous Collection was to head to the 6x6 paper pad and chose this beautiful script floral page as my background. I then distressed the edges and attached it to pink card base with Couture Creations 12mm double sided tape.
From matching Ultimate Craft card stock I cut the Magnolia Heart Die and popped it in the middle of my card.


I then took the gorgeous Magnolia Lace Stamp Set and stamped the "just Because" across some white cotton, frayed the edges and backed it with some Magnolia Lane white Decorative Lace. I attached this across the Magnolia Heart Die Cut.



Then I took the smallest petal from 3 Paper Magnolias and attached hem and some silver string to the top arch or the Heart die cut. I added Bling and pearls from the Magnolia Lane Bling Flourishes and tucked in some Decorative Lace for effect.


I then finished it all off with some gorgeously pearlescent Magnolia Lane Resin Frames.


Thanks so Much for stopping by, I hope your 2016 is full of crafty goodness.
Products Used 






You May Also Like

10 comments

Popular Posts