One in a Million by Tracey Cooley

My gorgeous daughter Tayla  is definitely one in a million!
She is loving, responsible, thoughtful and a hard worker. Not to mention beautiful (but I could be bias). I love this picture of her my brother took while holidaying in Kenya and hoped to do it justice with a layout that captures her spirit.

 
I have been looking for a realistic looking rose leaf for some time now and Couture Creations has the perfect leaf to go with roses. You can see on this layout the detail in the leaves and how real they look. All this thanks to the Couture Creations All Occasions Embossing Folder Jazmyne... this has quickly become my favourite emboss folder.
 
 
I simply embossed a  piece of Jet Black Core'dinations cardstock with the Couture Creations Jazmyne Emboss Folder and cut out those gorgeous leaves, moulded them with my fingers and tucked them under my flowers.
 
 
Butterflies a pretty popular on pattern paper and I love to cut their little wings out and 3D them with an alternate pattern paper underneath... On this layout I have added a bit of Couture Creations Glitz n Glamour to the pattern paper underneath. I also added it to the white Couture Creation Dazzling Doily die cuts under the photograph...
I hope you like this layout as much as I do.
 
Thanks for stopping by and Keep on Creating!
 
Don't forget to enter our Facebook giveaway
 
 
 
 
Couture Creations Products
CO723225 Fantasia Doily Die Dazzling
CO723293 All Occasions Emboss Folder Jazmyne
CO721971 Glitz n Glamour Crystalina
CO721957 Self Healing mat
CO721987 Craft Knife
CO721956 Stainless Scissors
 
 

You May Also Like

7 comments

Popular Posts