Boo Halloween Wreath by Cathi O'Neill


Cathi here with a cute little banner to add to your Halloween decor, featuring Couture Creations Fantasia Doily Dies.


I started with gorgeous black lustre cardstock for my doilies. The Fantasia Dazzling Doily Die has a great repeating design which if you look at it the right way, kinda reminded me of skulls or devils heads, lol, giving me the idea to make this banner using the doily!


I next cut out the larger Ivy Doily Die in Orange Treasures Cardstock. 


I had some large inkable alphabet letters perfect for my banner in my stash, so I got out my handy Couture Creations Sponge Daubers and inked them up with distress Ink.



I layered the orange Ivy Doily diecuts on top of the black Fantasia Dazzling Doily diecuts using Couture Creations 12mm Foam Mounting Tape.


Finally I added the alphabet letters onto the banner, used some gorgeous orange seam binding through the doilies and added it to my seasonal wreath on my front door. I added a cute spider and some cobwebs and we are ready for Halloween now!!!





Couture Creations products used



You May Also Like

7 comments

Popular Posts